Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great Day for a Walk!

It's a beautiful fall day, so Paige and I met Auntie Tracy and Abby for a walk.  We met in Anoka and walked along the river, it looked so pretty with the leaves changing colors!  It was great to get some fresh air and watch Archie chase squirrels and ducks.  We love fall, and have zero desire for winter to arrive...we're trying to soak up every last opportunity for a walk or biker-ride.
Paige slept in today (well, sort of).  She woke up around 5:30 and I finally went in to get her at 6:00 and brought her into my bed.  She fell back asleep until 8:00...it was amazing!  It was so much fun to hold her in my arms and watch her sleep, that hasn't happened in ages.  Ryan left for Chicago early this morning, so Paige took his spot in the bed :).  After our walk we came home, had lunch and she is sleeping as I type.  I think we might be getting closer to the one nap a day.  We have ECFE tomorrow, so it'll be another one nap day.




No comments:

Post a Comment