Friday, October 22, 2010

Back To Work

Well, I made it through my first week back to work.  It was much harder then I expected!  Monday was ok, very rushed and although I felt sick to my stomach all day it went by fast!  Tuesday was harder, I cried a couple times and missed her like crazy.  I'm still letting myself adjust to everything and I need to give it all a chance...if I don't like it I know there are other options :).  We didn't have daycare today so Ry is home with Paige this morning and I'm leaving work in a couple minutes (yes, I'm typing this at work :). 

I had my day home with Paige yesterday and it was awesome. We made banana bread in the morning...Paige sat in her highchair and watched. Then we went to her PT appointment and the therapist said that she sees a HUGE improvement...way to go Paige all your hard work paid off!  We are still working with her for a full range of motion in her neck.  She's really having fun and rolling to her left side a lot, not rolling over but just to her side!

No comments:

Post a Comment