Monday, October 18, 2010

Daycare

Paige started her first real week of daycare today, I was very emotional yesterday and was glad to spend so much time with her over the weekend.  She woke up every 2 hours last night, it was like she knew I was nervous or something.  I got everything packed up the night before one bag for her and 3 bags for me!  I know that every day will get a little easier, and she was in a great mood this morning when we "talked" in bed...I love her so much!  Nichole was so sweet, she sent several emails today to update me on how Paige was doing...it totally eased my mind. 

Work was ok, I had TONS of emails and spent my entire day going through them and organizing them.  Luckily the day flew by and wasn't that bad, I left a little early and was able to pick Paige up at 2:15.  She was in a good mood when I got there, my biggest fear is that she would be crying when I picked her up, but she was all smiles!

Day one complete, we know we can do it :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment