Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daycare

Well, we made it...notice I said "we".  Paige did much better then I did :).

I dropped her off for 2 hours at Nichole's house, it was harder then I thought it would be!  She smiled and grabbed my finger as I was about to leave...it broke my heart.  Nichole was really sweet and texted me to tell me that she was doing great...she also texted a couple pictures while I was gone so that I could see that Paige was just fine.  She's great and Paige had fun watching the other kids running around, she was beat when she got home!  I'm so glad that I did a trail run, it would have been so hard to drop her off on my first day back to work.  Next week Sara will be in town and we're going to hang out alone for 3 hours while Paige is at Nichole's and Sharon watches Rylan...I'm really looking forward to it. 

The weather has been amazing this week, we've been able to take an afternoon walk every day.  It's so nice to get some fresh air and a great change of pace for Paige. 

No comments:

Post a Comment