Monday, October 11, 2010

Paige's First Giggle


My best friend Sara is in town for the week along with her little boy Rylan.  We went to her parents for dinner last night and plan on spending the week together.  It was the first time that Sara met Paige and can you believe that she got Paige to giggle!  We've been waiting for this day, and I'm so glad that Sara is the one to make her laugh for the first time.  I had just changed Paige's diaper and she was sort of fussy, Sara took her while I went to wash my hands so I missed most of the laughing.  I did catch the tail end and it was adorable.  I told Sara that she has to get her laugh every day while she's here!

We're looking forward to heading to the pumpkin patch with the kids today.  More cute pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment