Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Alarm clock

Who needs an alarm clock when you have a toddler who loves to wake up early? Well, apparently Paige thought that I needed one! She was playing with my clock while I was getting ready yesterday and she figured out how to turn the radio on. I guess she also figured how to turn my alarm clock on for 12:00, midnight! I woke up to blaring music and was totally out of it, I was trying to turn it off and couldn't figure it out. Once the fog cleared I was able to flip the little switch and roll over, at 12:07 I heard a loud thud. I rolled over and looked at the video monitor and noticed that Paige wasn't in her bed, my heart skipped a beat and when I went in her room I found her next to her bed on the floor. She was sound asleep! I guess having a bed with rails and bumpers won't slow this girl down, she's a mover and a shaker in her sleep! She must have known she would have needed some help around midnight when she set my alarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment