Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wrestling

Paige went to her first wrestling match tonight, it brought back lots of memories in watching my brothers wrestle growing up. Alice was excited to show me the licorice rope her daddy bought and I couldn't help but wonder how much money dad spent on licorice rope when I was a little girl. I used to love going to the concession stand during wrestling matches! Paige had a great time, she was very interested in what was going on...she especially liked the cheer leaders. Andy did a great job and it was fun to see him show off all his skills! Way to go Andy!
Before the match we went on a date with Grandpa to Culver's, Paige was a great girl and ate like a champ! She was so good that Grandpa let her get vanilla ice cream! She drank the entire milk jug that came with her meal and only went to the bathroom once all night! Her potty training is going great!

Here are a few pics from our adventure!








No comments:

Post a Comment