Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Potty Training?

Well, I'm going to do it...today after nap I'm going to attempt "big girl underwear" for Paige. I decided starting after nap wouldn't seem like such a long day for either of us. I told her before nap that she could wear underwear when she woke up, she seemed excited...time will tell. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, I've read a few things here and there and heard advice from other moms...but I don't really have a set plan. Well, I guess I do have a few little things up my sleeve. I'm doing a sticker chart and a reward for every time she goes potty in the toilet. Her reward is ONE fruit snack, anyone who knows Paige knows that's a BIG deal! She doesn't get treats very often and she loves "gummy bears" so I have a feeling this might help her to get what she wants (and ultimately, what we want too!). Fingers crossed...I'm not promising anything, just testing the waters.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment