Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Potty Training Part II

So far so good! I honestly can't believe how easy it has been, I have a feeling tomorrow might be a different story...could I really be this lucky? She told me every time she had to go potty and even told me that she had to poop, and she actually did! She got a "gummy bear" aka a fruit snack every time she went potty, but pooping on the potty got her 5 gummy bears! She is so proud of herself!

I'm proud of her and I'm praying that tomorrow will go smooth.

I must admit it's a little sad, my little baby is growing up so fast. Sitting at the dinner table tonight she seemed older, and I'm excited to see what her future holds but not ready to let go of my precious baby.

Today she informed me that she's "working on her manners". I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment