Thursday, January 3, 2013

Potty Training - day 2

Well, I have to say that I'm pretty amazed by my little girl! She did an amazing job today! She went potty in the toilet all day (with the exception of one small accident before dinner) and I'm pretty sure the "gummy bears" were the best motivation ever! I have to send a thanks out to grandma and grandpa for stopping by this morning, it was fun to see them and they rescued me by replenishing my "gummy bear" stash.
I forgot to mention that Paige even stayed dry during nap time! I've been putting a pull-up on her at nap and bedtime because I wasn't sure how that would work...only time will tell I guess.

So proud of my little girl!

Although, I myself am exhausted. I'm not sure why, she's doing a great job...but I guess spending most of my day in the bathroom and talking about poop and pee must be tiring me out!

Tomorrow is another day of staying home to keep things going, I know we're moving in the right direction!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment