Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Mustache?



Paige and I went to story time at the library yesterday, it was great to get back into it. They take an extended break over the holidays and take about 2 months off.

Ava always does a great job with the kids, she's great at keeping their attention. This week she read books about mustaches and hair...then gave the kids their own little mustache to take home. She had mirrors so the kids could look at themselves with their mustache and you have never heard so many giggles! 

I still remember when I was about 4 or 5 and my dad shaved his mustache off, I was a wreck. He had ALWAYS had a mustache, it was all I'd ever known...then one morning at the cabin he walked out with a clean shaven face! I lost it, I cried and cried...I told him he wasn't my daddy and that my daddy had a mustache. It took me a while to warm up to the fact that he shaved it off, now I can't imagine him with a mustache!  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment