Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More cold weather!

This cold weather business is getting really old. It makes me not even want to leave the house! Paige and I did venture out today to pick up some books and the "Charlotte's Web" video she's been waiting for from the library. We stocked up on books and she read while I made dinner, she brought her couch into the kitchen so that she could keep her feet warm by the heat vent under the kitchen sink. She's so funny, she kept putting her feet on it and saying "this is nice and warm mommy, come feel it". After books she moved on to making soup for dinner, she's a busy kid...and things don't last long with her. I found myself tripping over all the toys she brought in the kitchen and basically put right under my feet...but in the end it was the perfect night for yummy chili (and soup)!



No comments:

Post a Comment