Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Paige and Mommy

Ry's traveling to WI today, he left early this morning and is coming home later tonight.  That means that Paige and I spent the day together...alone!  Daddy had to leave at 5am and Paige was up a lot last night, so I'm really tired.  We told Daddy to sleep in the guest room so he could be rested for today, but he came and checked on us a few times in the night so I'm sure he's really tired too.
Paige did great today, she was a happy camper! She's in bed for the night and I pray that she goes at least 4 or 5 hours in between feedings!
Grandma, Grandpa & uncle Pat came over for dinner.  I made Chinese food and it was pretty good!  Pat brought won-tons, and they were very tasty!  Paige let me eat my meal before getting fussy, Grandma tried to feed her a bottle but Paige didn't take it very well.  We really need her to take it better for others (she'll only take it for Ryan and I right now), especially since she'll be going to daycare in 4 weeks!
I'm very tired, I'm laying on the couch as I type this and I can hardly keep my eyes open.
I love my life...my hubby and baby are the best thing ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment