Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sleepy

Our little girl is very sleepy today!  Not sure why, maybe it's a growth spurt or maybe it's all the candy corn I ate last night (a sugar coma)...I can't deny my love of candy corn!

I put her under the play gym this afternoon and for the first time she enjoyed it! She looked at it and cooed, even swatted and hit a few of the hanging toys (totally accidental).  Within a couple minutes she closed her eyes and fell asleep on the floor.  This has NEVER happened before, she's never fallen asleep while laying on the floor!  I have no idea how she can be tired, she slept all morning!

Uncle Pat just called, he's going to come visit this afternoon...we're excited to see him!

We're heading up north on our first trip to Bigfork to see Nana and Grandpa tomorrow.  Paige's dislike of her carseat makes me nervous, she was fine when we went away for Labor Day so hopefully she'll fall asleep :).

It's a rainy day...a perfect day for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment