Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thankful!

It was a beautiful day outside today, I loved the sunshine!  Paige woke up with a smile on her cute little face this morning, we laid in bed together and talked forever.  It's so much fun to watch her little body wiggle around and she smiles, it's like her entire body smiles!!! 

We had lunch at the office today, it was fun to see Mandy and James!  James is still so small, he's such a handsome little boy...and a very happy baby!  It was sort of weird to go back into the office after being gone so long, it seems like ages! 

Paige and I hung out all afternoon, she didn't sleep much today so hopefully she'll have a good sleepy night.  As I was rocking her to sleep tonight I couldn't help but look be THANKFUL for all she is.  She is PERFECT to me, her little mouth and nose, her beautiful blue eyes, her tiny little hands and her beautiful smile.  She melts my heart with that smile, I never knew I could love so much...I am so THANKFUL for her!!

Ryan comes home from CA tomorrow, we miss him like crazy!  I know Paige will be so excited to see him and I'll be really excited too :).  He is a great Daddy and yet another thing I'm very THANKFUL for!  This weekend is our 2 year anniversary, time flies and so many wonderful changes have taken place in the past 2 years.  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment