Thursday, September 30, 2010

She Did It!!!

She did it...she did it!!!  She fell asleep all by herself!  I've been working with her the last couple days, I swaddle her and put her in bed when I think she looks "sleepy" and today she fell asleep on her own - TWICE (so far)!!  I've been having a lot of anxiety about what she'll do at daycare, or if Nichole will have time to rock her (or bounce her).  Knowing that I only have 2 more weeks until I go back to work and that she CAN DO IT is a great feeling!  She's so sweet, I do have to let her fuss for about 10 minutes...but it's more of a "sing song" kind of whine then an all out cry.  I'm so proud of her, she's such a good girl!!! 

Daddy comes home today, in fact he'll be home in a few hours and I'm so excited to tell him about our milestone!  He said he plans on holding her all night...I know he misses her like crazy! 

What a big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment