Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Weekend :)

We love the weekend at the Carlson house!  Paige was all smiles this morning, she's a morning girl!  We ventured out to a garage sale, we didn't find anything but it was fun to look.  On the way home we stopped at E & S's to see how they were...it was fun to see Eliot and Kenley too.  Shelly has a scale for Kenley so we decided to see how much Paige weighs...Paige wasn't happy about it and didn't lay still.  The scale was going anywhere from 11 to 12 pounds - it'll be fun to see how much she weighs in 2 weeks at her appointment!

Grandma and Grandpa came over and watched Paige so that Ry and I could go out to lunch.  It was a nice break, and I couldn't believe how much I missed her after and hour and a half...ha...ha...ha...

She had a GREAT day today, a much happier baby for sure!  She's sleeping peacefully right now, I'll soon be joining her.  I just wanted to document all her smiles and coos today...I love seeing her so happy!  Here's to hoping that tomorrow is just as great...we love you Paigey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment